Japan VPS Hosting
When we speak of technology the nation that comes at the top of our mind is definitely Japan. A Japan VPS server hosting company, Onlive Infotech, with its services has emerged to be a major contributor to Japan’s recent developments.
Deploy Your Cheap VPS Hosting Plans In Japan
Japan Based VPS Hosting
- Each virtual server has the ability to perform the functions of a dedicated physical server for the user, but at a lower cost.
- Each virtual machine has its separate root access, IP address, memory, library, applications and processes. Hence, each virtual machine can be rebooted independently.
- In your virtual hosting environment, you get to run your very own and personalized scripts and software.
- Onlive Infotech allows its user to host unlimited domains, if the business so desires.
- All the users instead of physically using the same root server will each get an independent account, effectively isolated from one another.
- The Japan based VPS server hosting company, Onlive Infotech, provide the users with the option of instant rebooting and installation of latest programs such as, Webalizer, SSI, CGI-BIN, Perl, JDK and such.
- On demand the VPS service provider is also flexible on providing cPanel support, Plesk control panels and pre-installed configurations.
- With high degrees of scalability the Japan VPS server hosting company, Onlive Infotech, can easily handle 10 times more traffic without slowing down or lagging in performance.
- Onlive Infotech also provides the feature of burstable RAM, where you may run as many applications you need and your system will automatically boost up the RAM according to the requirements.
- With dedicated security systems, manned by professional technicians 24 x 7, and automatic routine backups, you need not meddle your mind with the concerns of protecting your sensitive data.With all the above mentioned dedicated VPS services your business is sure to receive boosts in almost every performance aspect, say it return on investment, asset sustainability or employee performance.