Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting Europe
For those who aren’t expert system administrators a top-notch managed Europe VPS Server Hosting provider can immediately make life simpler for them.
Onlive Server Private Limited is such a provider and they ensure no more:
- Awakening in the middle of the night as a result of downtime
- Frantic Googling for debugging server problems
- Getting stressed over performance, security, and disaster recovery problems
We, Onlive Server Private Limited, are here for giving you all the assistance, guidance and suggestion that you require.
Besides our managed hosting products, we are amongst the leading provider of VPS Server Hosting Europe due to the host of Free managed services that we offer. These services present us with an edge over other providers.
Deploy Your Cheap VPS Server Hosting Plans in Europe
Europe Based VPS Server Hosting
- Pre-migration performance & security audit
- One-to-one on-boarding session
- The websites & server metrics of our clients are put into our monitoring method
- Human motorized migration handled entirely by our panel
- Plan for Disaster recovery that is based on the RPO as well as RTO objectives of our clients
Website Performance Services
- Continuous access to all the engineers for the debugging of “sluggish website”
- Finest-practice server configurations, which have been custom-made for your website
- Support for each and every web server, database, and caching tool
- Each and every account begins with an all-inclusive opening server hardening
- Discover vulnerabilities ahead of hackers by using out free quarterly safety audits
- Is it that you’ve got hacked? We as a leading Europe VPS Server Hosting Company can be of help in recovering and re-securing your data, free of charge!
Constant Support for routine Server administration
- Support for Plesk and WordPress
- We are a Europe Based VPS Server Hosting company that helps clients with Email troubleshooting
Setting up of a CMS (namely Joomla, WordPress, and so on.)
- Adhoc Linux as well as Windows system supervision problems